RSS
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2nd week of march, I m still waiting

Woo, I woke up at 7.30am today, and I go out at 7.45am to Kajang and arrived there by 9.45am. I took 15 minutes walk to Plaza Metro Kajang from KTM, it is really feels warm for a P1 promoter who wearing a black uniform and exposed to sunlight, deng deng~ sweating~ OMG, it is warmest at 5pm, I have got to walk from Plaza Metro Kajang to KTM, spent another 15minutes under the blaze of sunlight, fuyoh, syok lor~ But already enjoyed the cool condition in the plaza, not bad too~

Actually my boss wanted to put me in kajang and selayang mall during this month is not such a bad news for me, because I have got to rush there and back, and I got no more time for me to think a lot, I have felt better now, is a good news for me, hope this will remain continuously through the end. Actually I am still waiting for miracle, although I know there won't be, but I am still waiting~

Another week has gone, it comes to 2nd week of March, they still haven't pay ours salary, by right they have got to pay us before 7th for every month, so we are waiting, we have been waiting for around 2 months, and the answers that I always get from them is "I will gao dim for you", " is disposing".

TOYS birthday is coming soon, dunno what presents I going to give them, haiz...

SPM result is coming out soon also, 2 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment