RSS
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

1st post of April( to Miss Chee)

Suang Jing said that after she has backed from NS and I didn't update my blog, she want to read it, so this is for u, but actually I have nothing to write ^ ^


1st of April, went countdown for Leroy's birthday with another 10 persons. OMG, the cake that Hong Khai, Hui Yen and I bought for Leroy is spoilage by the waiter, I think they didn't keep it in the refrigerator, it melt.

2nd of April, Leroy's birthday. Went lunch with Leroy, Carol, Suang Jing, Yao Hong, Hong Khai at Great Eastern Mall. OMG, Yao Hong and I have ordered a non delicious meal. After that, we went to Yao Hong's house, my 1st time to her house.


3rd of April, I back to my work as a P1 promoter for 1 week to train a new guy there, but I felt regret that the decision that I have made to work again, it is quite bored to stay at there for the whole day, nothing to do, I don't know why Leroy can stay there for 2 months consecutive. I have my dinner with Li Ping (don't know whether it is consider as dinner or not ^^) and that time I met TOYS( Yi & Li) at the food court, is long time that I didn't see them, is happy to met them there, although it is only a short time. Woo~ kah mun came to my counter and she look for Leroy, haiz...unfortunately, Leroy is not there.

There were 8 more days to Langkawi, I like travel, but I do not travel oftentimes, so that I like to join the trip with my friends. I am going to buy chocolate for best friends TOYS, kai, des and my auntie. In other case, it is annoying, the newspaper has written that, H1N1 is appeared at the island which near Langkawi. Worrying...


Suang Jing, I have already written my blog here, my 1st post for you ^ ^

4 comments:

Carol可柔 said...

OH MY GOD!!! it's 1st of april and 2nd of april lar gueyrong~~~

Rong said...

Is edited

Anonymous said...

haha! 本来he write which date de? wa wa~ for me de wor~ then i ma very touch?? XD!! Langkawi ar....scare daddy suddenly say something.....>_<" pls pls dun wan~ want to go for the injection already~! Nana....also dun noe why u wan to work again~~~ SHUAI luor~

Carol可柔 said...

他本来写MARCH,哈哈

Post a Comment